We invite you to join us through sponsorship to make the next tournament another great success!
The Mitchell’s Bay Area Association and tournament committee are busy preparing for our next tournament. Each year our tournament has expanded attracting nearly 100 teams of anglers including some of the biggest names in the bass fishing world. Anglers compete for prizes totaling well over $50000!
Through this event the MBAA strives to promote the sport of fishing while leading by example in the support of nature conservation. All proceeds from the event are used to protect and enhance the nature habitat/environmental ecosystem of Mitchell’s Bay and the surrounding area. The MBAA is also active in public education of the area’s natural heritage through the construction of walking trails and wetland restoration complete with interpretive signage. The MBAA’s number one priority is to make Mitchell’s Bay a healthy and vibrant attraction as a hunting, fishing and tourist destination.
- Representation in tournament print materials including our tournament booklet and signage.
- Promotion through event media (radio, television, newspaper and magazine interviews).
- Promotion on tournament social media.
- Exposure at tournament events – large crowds attend both daily weigh-ins, sponsors are featured on stage and in surrounding areas.
- Sponsors are also recognized for their support as projects are completed.
Please check out our sponsor information package. If you require additional information or you’d like to discuss sponsorship opportunities, please contact our tournament chairs.
Download the PDF below to view our Sponsorship Categories.
Sponsorship Registration Agreement
Download and fill out the PDF below to register as a sponsor.